21.11.10

the more you see, the less you know
the less you find out us you grow
why do I find you wherever I look around even with eyes closed?
I knew much more than I do now.


We are just like water, translucent although our hearts want to dark and hide feelings , we're faces where you can read everything that's on your mind: everything's understandable - we're movements that always fit together rippling and can't stop - we fight crosscurrent, we swim against the tide to save what we can't lose. Brave or calmed , in the end we're just waves that come together.

2 comentarios:

  1. Qué bien escribes, es super bonito :)
    cómo nos ha gustado Notting Hill ehh jaja Ain't No Sunshine when she´s gone..

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Eso me pasa a mi con la música, cuanta mas escucho mas me doy cuenta de todo lo que me queda por aprender.
    Be water my friend!

    ResponderEliminar

posts